Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Humble Beginning

Welcome to my little corner of the blogging universe. (Isn't that the standard blog intro?)

While I realize blogging is so 5 years ago, I finally think I have enough to say and a platform on which to say it. Or, I could just be fooling myself and wasting the little free time that I have.

Whatever the case, I figured a radio guy with a journalism degree who now sells coupons on a daily basis should have an interesting view of the world, at least I like to think so.

I would love to say that we are going to tackle many important topics here...I would love to say that, but I can't. More than likely, this is going to be a place to spew my complaints of the day.

Person staying too long on one machine at the gym? Hit the blog. Some deadbeat doesn't want to pay me? Hit the blog. Bad traffic for three hours? Hit the blog. Wife causing me all sorts of grief?????? Keep it to myself.

My puppy just put his head on my keyboard.....I have to go now.

BC

1 comment:

GingerAvenger said...

Take that picture down.... you're frightening the kids!

LOL

Hail Hail

Joe

PS. Do I get an award for being the first blogger on your site?